Hollywood Racks Destination E hitch rack for electric bikeswrite a review
If you struggle to lift your eBike onto a car or truck bike rack, the new Hollywood Racks Destination E was created just for you. It features an expandable, wide aluminum ramnp. No more lifting - just roll your eBikes up the ramp and onto the rack! Destination E carries two electric bikes with tires up to 4.5" wide (easily handles most fat tire eBikes, including the Denago) and up to 70 lbs each.
If your eBike exceeds the weight requirements, consider removing the battery while in transit to reduce the weight.
Folds easily to save space
When you aren't hauling eBikes, the Destination E can fold flat against the car to preserve space.
Locking, keyed-alike frame and seatpost clamps
For additional security, use the locking frame and seatpost clamps. They're keyed alike for convenience, and are ideal for carrying bikes that have unusual frame designs or geometries.
The Destination E also includes Hollywood's No Wobble No Tools Hitch Tightening System.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 70 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Includes a 46" long ramp
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 50”
- Maximum tire width: 4.5”
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin and locking frame clamps
- "No wobble" hitch system eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Feature's "Balanced Tilting" with the pivot point between the 2 bikes, making tilting down for cargo door access as easy as it gets
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used
- Includes optional fixed Frame Grabber to use in place of quick release option
- Space between bikes: 11"
- Rack Weight: 46 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- When using on a seat post requirements: Min. 1" / Max 2" diameter
- For step through bikes: Secure the bicycle by using the Frame Grabber around the bikes seat post
- The widest tires may need an optional Hollywood 4" strap extension kit, which is sold separately.
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used with any hitch extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used with any trailer, fifth wheel, or towed vehicle (consider the Hollywood RV Rider for these uses instead)
- Approved for use on Class B RVs
- Not approved for use on Class A or Class C RVs
SHIPPING, RETURNS, AND ASSEMBLY
All eBikes ship free to the 48 continental United States, every eBike, every order, every day.
In-stock items arrive to you in 1-5 business days, depending on your location. We ship from Dallas, Texas.
Pro Assembly or DIY options
Do it yourself, or get pro assembly at hundreds of partner bike shops nationwide for a fee. Learn more.
Buy an eBike with affordable monthly payments when you choose Affirm at checkout (on approved credit.) Learn more.