Hollywood Racks RV Rider E-Bike Rackwrite a review
Bike racks used on RV's, trailers, motorhomes, and fifth wheels need to meet some unique requirements, but most makes and models of hitch racks are not approved for use on these types of vehicles! The RV Rider from Hollywood Racks fits the bill with a heavy-duty design specifically approved for use on motorhomes and similar vehicles.
Carries 2 eBikes, up to 80 lbs each
This rack is perfect for heavier, more powerful eBikes, and is capable of carrying 2 eBikes, up to 80 lbs each, on the back of RV motorhomes, 5th wheels, or flat towed vehicles.
Handles eBike tires up to 5" wide
The Hollywood Racks RV Rider is designed to handle all sizes of eBike tires up to 5" wide - a perfect match for the Denago Fat Tire eBike.
Locking frame grabbers securely hold your bike
Frame grabbers attach to bicycle frame or seat tubes with diameters of 1-2", so bike "top tube" adapters are not needed, regardless of frame style.
Included locking cable locks rack to the vehicle and bikes to the rack
Keep both the rack and your bikes secure, the included locking cable and keyed-alike hitch pin locks the bikes to the rack, and the rack to the vehicle.
The RV Rider folds up when not in use to save space, and can also be tilted down to allow rear cargo access.
Heavy-duty for eBike and RV use
A double-walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (the receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
This bike rack is not compatible with bumper pull, travel trailers or bumper mounted hitch receivers.
Class A, B & C RV Motorhome:
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Minimum wheelbase: 36"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Includes two Hollywood Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) to assist in carrying small (20") wheel fat tire eBikes by preventing rear derailleur interference
- Not to be used with any 1 1/4" to 2" hitch adapter. Use only 2" hitches.
- Don't use with a hitch extension longer than 8"
- Not for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles, 3 wheel bikes (trikes) or electric scooters
- Not to be used on any trailer
- The RV Rider is the only rack that can be used on front hitches
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Special information for 5th wheel users
- Minimum Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Vehicle Length: 24'
- Minimum GVW: 5,000 lbs
- Double Axle Required
SHIPPING, RETURNS, AND ASSEMBLY
All eBikes ship free to the 48 continental United States, every eBike, every order, every day.
In-stock items arrive to you in 1-5 business days, depending on your location. We ship from Dallas, Texas.
Pro Assembly or DIY options
Do it yourself, or get pro assembly at hundreds of partner bike shops nationwide for a fee. Learn more.
Buy an eBike with affordable monthly payments when you choose Affirm at checkout (on approved credit.) Learn more.