Saris Door County electric bike rack for eBikes
Never struggle to lift your eBikes onto a hitch rack again - the Saris Door County uses an electric motor to lift eBikes into the transport position with the turn of a key and push of a button. When you reach your destination, quickly lower them back down again. While you're in transit, the Door County uses your vehicle's 7-pin connector to power tail lights, including running, brake, and turn signals for an additional measure of safety.
Saris built the Door County from the ground up specifically to meet the challenges of carrying bigger, heavier, more expensive eBikes on receiver hitch racks. It can carry 2 eBikes, each up to 60 lbs, and includes integrated locks for additional security while you're on the road. The unique "lobster claw" easily adapts to the features found on modern eBikes, like down-tube batteries or fenders, while staying easy on your bike's paint and finish.
There's even a tilting feauture so you can access your vehicle trunk without removing the bikes from the rack. When you're done, Door County can be folded for storage, and features convenient wheels so you can simply roll it away.
- Raise and lower bikes using the rack-mounted turn-key controls and buttons
- Supports powered tail lights for extra visibility, including turn signals, brake lights, and running lights
- Rack electrical system connects to your vehicle for power using 7-pin bladed connection
- Included locks secure the rack to the vehicle and your bikes to the rack
Capacity and Payload
- Carries up to 2 bikes, each up to 60 lbs. You can remove the battery from your eBike to help meet the weight limit if needed.
- Rack weight: 63 lbs
- Works with tires up to 3" wide
- Accomodates bicycle wheelbase up to 48"
- For use with 2" receiver hitches only. This rack is not approved for use on RVs or tow-behind RVs or trailers.