Saris MHS Duo 1-Bike Traywrite a review
Saris' MHS Duo 1-bike tray offers a reliable, modern bike carrier that handles a huge variety of bicycle styles: eBikes, fat bikes, kids' bikes, road bikes, and more. The dual arm design allows massive stability with zero contact with the bicycle frame.
* this item is not a complete hitch rack system. Add the MHS base that's appropriate for your vehicle, then add these MHS Duo 1-bike tray(s) to make a complete system. This allows you to upgrade or swap equipment as your needs change.
Benefits of the MHS system
- trays can easily and quickly be added or removed to the MHS base as your requirements change
- the Saris MHS Duo 1-bike trays are an add-on for the MHS base system. Pick a base and pick your add-on trays.
- bike tray for Saris MHS 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 bases
- Carries bikes up to 60 lbs. To meet the weight limit on this and other hitch racks, consider removing your eBike battery while in transit.
- Note: does not work with the (older) Saris MTR bases
- Tool-free, adjustable wheel block accomodates sizes from 20" to 29", and handles "fat" tires up to 5" wide
- Works with bicycle wheelbases up to 53"
- Integrated security: built-in cable locks secure the bikes to the rack
- Tilting capability allows you to have access to your trunk or hatchback without removing bikes from the rack.
- Hitch Tighter system provides a rock-solid connection to the hitch
- Tray weight: 30 lbs
- The MHS system allows you to add future accessories built for the MHS platform to go beyond bikes using the same Base
SHIPPING, RETURNS, AND ASSEMBLY
All eBikes ship free to the 48 continental United States, every eBike, every order, every day.
In-stock items arrive to you in 1-5 business days, depending on your location. We ship from Dallas, Texas.
Pro Assembly or DIY options
Do it yourself, or get pro assembly at hundreds of partner bike shops nationwide for a fee. Learn more.
Buy an eBike with affordable monthly payments when you choose Affirm at checkout (on approved credit.) Learn more.