Thousand Chapter MIPS Helmet
out of stock
view all swatches
The Chapter helmet from Thousand features MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) technology for an additional layer of safety. If you're commuting to work or school, you'll love the urban-focused features of the Chapter, including a removable, magnetic tail light, visor, and secret Poplock that allows you to lock your helmet when you lock up your bike.
Stay cool on long rides with 8 vents for airflow. Like the Heritage helmet, the Chapter features an integrated dial adjust so you can easily make fit adjustments.
- MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) equipped
- includes 30 lumen magnetic tail light
- Secret Poplock allows you to lock up your helmet using your existing U-lock or cable lock
- Magnetic strap fastener is easy to operate with one hand
- Complies with U.S. CPSC safety standards for riders 5 and older, as well as the CE standard
How it fits
Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your head, just above the eyebrows, then choose your size:
- Small: 21 1/4" - 22 3/8" (that's 54-57cm), or hat size 6 3/4 - 7 1/8
- Medium: 22 3/8" - 23 1/4" (that's 57-59cm), or hat size 7 1/8 - 7 3/8
- Large: 23 1/4" - 24 3/8" (that's 59-62cm), or hat size 7 3/8 - 7 3/4
Once you've got your helmet, make small adjustments to dial in the fit using the integrated dial fit system. Simply turn the dial clockwise to tighten or counterclockwise to loosen. Some, or all of the interior pads can also be removed for fit if desired, without affecting safety.