Thousand Heritage Adult Helmetwrite a review
Thousand's Heritage helmet is designed for urban cycling and features a throwback design, inspired by the look of Moto helmets from the 1950's and 60's. The Heritage helmet is packed with clever features and design touches that riders appreciate, including a hidden PopLock that allows you to lock up your helmet when you lock your bike, a magnetic fastener that can be operated with one hand, and vegan "leather" straps. You'll find an integrated dial adjustment to quickly find your fit, 7 vents to keep you cool, and a built in low-profile visor as well.
- PopLock allows you to secure your helmet when you lock up your bike
- Vegan "leather" straps
- Magnetic buckle closure
- 7 cooling vents
- Built-in visor
- Won't weigh you down - just 410 grams (Small), 460 grams (Medium), and 490 grams (Large)
- Meets the USA CPSC consumer products safety commission standard for riders 5 and up
- Also meets ASTM standards for roller skating and skateboarding
How it fits
Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your head, just above the eyebrows, then choose your size:
- Small: 21 1/4" - 22 3/8" (that's 54-57cm), or hat size 6 3/4 - 7 1/8
- Medium: 22 3/8" - 23 1/4" (that's 57-59cm), or hat size 7 1/8 - 7 3/8
- Large: 23 1/4" - 24 3/8" (that's 59-62cm), or hat size 7 3/8 - 7 3/4
Once you've got your helmet, make small adjustments to dial in the fit using the integrated dial fit system. Simply turn the dial clockwise to tighten or counterclockwise to loosen. Some, or all of the interior pads can also be removed for fit if desired, without affecting safety.
SHIPPING, RETURNS, AND ASSEMBLY
All eBikes ship free to the 48 continental United States, every eBike, every order, every day.
In-stock items arrive to you in 1-5 business days, depending on your location. We ship from Dallas, Texas.
Pro Assembly or DIY options
Do it yourself, or get pro assembly at hundreds of partner bike shops nationwide for a fee. Learn more.
Buy an eBike with affordable monthly payments when you choose Affirm at checkout (on approved credit.) Learn more.